Islamic Growth Markets Investment Report 2015 Presents a New Investment Strategy Leveraging 10 Connected Sector Clusters of the $6.7 trillion GDP economies.
The purpose of the Islamic Growth Markets Investment Report 2015 is to present a new view of looking at investment opportunities across the OIC member countries (57 member mostly Muslim majority.) Focused on fast growing consumer driven sector clusters of Food, Retail, Tourism, Health and others, as well as government spending driven infrastructure & construction, the Report addresses a gap of looking at investment opportunities across the full geographic spectrum of these growth markets and their global value chain.
(Click to enlarge each sector infographic)
Some Key Facts:
- 57 OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) member countries representing a GDP (current) in 2013 of $6.7 trillion are projected to grow 2015-19 at a higher rate (5.4%) than rest of the world (3.6%) or BRIC nations (3.9%.).
- Malaysia, Indonesia, and UAE lead the inaugural 2015 Islamic Growth Markets Investment Index™ which ranks countries investment potential relatively within the OIC member country grouping.
- The top OIC sector clusters identified are: Energy, Food & Agriculture, Electronics, Travel & Transportation, Metals, Chemical & Allied, Plastics/Rubber, Textiles & related, Infrastructure & Construction, and Health Products & Services.
Top Islamic Investment Growth Markets
Malaysia, Indonesia, and UAE lead the inaugural 2015 Islamic Growth Markets Investment Index™ which ranks countries investment potential relatively within the OIC member country grouping. The Index is based on a set of nine metrics covering the categories of a country’s growth fundamentals, growth momentum, investment momentum and relative country risk.
Indonesia showing the strongest growth fundamentals among the top three having the highest population (249 million, 2013) and GDP ($870 billion, current US$, 2013), while Malaysia the strongest growth and investment momentum (217% FDI inflows growth 2009-13). GCC economies led by UAE are also on the top ten list including Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Other markets on the top 10 include Kazakhstan, Egypt, Turkey, Morocco, and Mozambique.
Top Sector Clusters:
DinarStandard’s OIC Industry Clusters Model has prioritized 10 sector clusters within OIC countries that provide best opportunities for sector based investment strategy. The top OIC sector clusters are: Energy, Food & Agriculture, Electronics, Travel & Transportation, Metals, Chemical & Allied, Plastics/Rubber, Textiles & related, Infrastructure & Construction, and Health Products & Services. Across each of the prioritized sector groupings, areas of competencies from different OIC markets across the value-chain present the unique investment/ growth opportunities.
The Report covers:
- A New Investment View: Sector-Based Cross Islamic Growth Market Opportunities
- 2015 Food & Agriculture Investment Index
- 2015 Travel & Transportation Investment Index
- 2015 Plastics & Rubber Investment Index
- Industry Clusters View and Select Transactions for each of the Sectors
- Key Investment Opportunity Themes for each of the Sectors
- Industry Leader Select Interviews
To download the full free Report see Form above
[fbshare type=”button” float=”left”][twitter style=”horizontal” float=”left” use_post_url=”true”] [linkedin_share style=”right” float=”left”]