A must-have for new market entrants & existing Muslim market participants
Market Potential: Muslims in America are an un-tapped and commercially attractive segment of the American consumer market. Consider this:
- 2010 estimated population of between 5.8 and 6.7 million (1.7 to 2 million households)
- 2010 estimated disposable income range of $107-$124 billion.
- Demographically, American Muslim population is younger than the national average, and the education and income levels are at par with the average American household profile.
- Housing & housing services – $33 billion
- Motor vehicle & services – $16 billion
- Food & food services – $13 billion
- Healthcare – $ 6.5 billion
For more, download the free Executive Summary (see right column) or purchase full study.
Early Days: No doubt, this market presents a significant opportunity for businesses. While brands such as Walmart, Best Buy and Whole Foods are beginning to engage with this market in a targeted way, the potential is still mostly un-tapped. At the same-time, there are some unique challenges: the market is very diverse, has unique consumption nuances, carries for main-stream brands reputation concerns, and is geographically fragmented.
The Ultimate Guide – American Muslim Market 2011: Business Landscape & Consumer Needs Study is a first-of its kind grass-roots market landscape and consumer needs study.
Its provides fact-based insights to equip marketers with, a) the demand profile, satisfaction levels, and expectations of American Muslim consumers, and b) actionable resources and a framework for best engaging with this large, complex market. You get to:
- EVALUATE: Get the most consolidated view of the existing American Muslim market demographic and DinarStandard’s market sizing estimates.
- HEAR THE CONSUMER VOICE: Get the latest pulse of this fast-growing consumer market delivered through a credible national survey that includes ability to filter results by geography, major ethnic sub-clusters, and other demographics (includes responses on major halal food and Islamic finance brands).
- REACH: Get profiles on the different dynamics among major Muslim population Centers across the country as well as a prioritized list of major Muslim market influencers (media channels and organizations at national and State level).
Download a free copy of the Study’s Executive Summary (see Form above). Also, see the Study Fact Sheet that includes: approach, table of content, consumer survey response rates per question.
Purchase Full study:
$1995 (Includes a 124 pages print copy and a secure PDF digital copy with data spreadsheet. See Fact Sheet.) Non-Profits 10% discount
* Please Contact us to be invoiced for check payment or bank transfer.
* Secure payment processing through PayPal including Debit or most major Credit Cards.
[button size=”medium” link=”https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=C3WSEGTLAATDU”]Purchase Print + Digital Download[/button] [button size=”medium” link=”https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Y36SHMKQAY332″]Purchase Print Only[/button]
Download Free Executive Summary (see Form above)